Search site

Report a problem

Report city-wide problems affecting the environment, buildings and the safety of residents using our forms or Smartphone app.

The Report It app

The Report It app is to be used for telling us about environmental issues such as graffiti, fly posting, fly tipping, dog poo and faulty street lights.


Or search for 'Wolverhampton Report It' in your app store.

How it works

Once you've downloaded and registered the app to your phone tell us about a problem there and then by:

  • confirming the location - it's detected for you automatically
  • taking a picture of the problem
  • adding a short description
  • picking a category and pressing Send

Your report will be sent to our customer services team and progress updates will be delivered to your phone. You can also check other people's reports plus any submitted photos.

Report it forms

Alternatively you can use any of the forms or contact information below to tell us about an issue.


  • Report a missed bin

    Report a missed bin collection.

  • Compliments and complaints

    We're committed to giving you the best service we can. But it's only by listening to you that we'll find out how we're doing.

  • Report fly tipping

    If you discover or witness fly tipping please report it to the council.

  • Report a pothole

    Report a pothole on a Wolverhampton road or pavement.

  • Report fraud

    Suspect anyone of fraud? Use our confidential online form to submit a report.

  • Report adult abuse

    If you are, or you suspect an adult is being abused, call us on 01902 551199 during office hours or 01902 552999 for emergency out of hours. If immediate action is needed please call the Police by dialling 999.

  • Report child abuse

    If you are, or you suspect a child or young person is being abused call us on 01902 551199 during open hours or 01902 552999 for emergency out of hours. If immediate action is needed dial 999.

  • Report anti-social behaviour

    Report anti-social behaviour in Wolverhampton through the Wolverhampton Homes Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) website or via our Report It mobile app.

  • Report a faulty street light

    Report a street lighting failure within Wolverhampton.

  • Report a dead animal

    To request the removal of a dead animal contact us and we will do our very best to remove it that same day. Certain conditions apply. You can also download our Report It app to report the issue via your mobile device.

  • Report a repair to your home

    If you are a tenant in a council home, tenant management organisation home or a housing association home you can report repairs by contacting your local housing office.

  • Report an empty property

    If you have concerns about a property that is empty you should report it to the council.